Health Services Research & Implementation Science
Investigators with the Division of Health Services Research & Implementation Science study how care is delivered, identify opportunities for care improvement, and implement new approaches for organizing and delivering health services. The division brings together scientists with diverse expertise and training, including emergency medicine, epidemiology, health services research, implementation science, internal medicine, nursing, pharmaceutical economics, and pulmonology.
The division is home to the Care Improvement Research Team, a research team embedded within Kaiser Permanente Southern California’s quality improvement ecosystem. The team works closely with clinical and operational partners at Kaiser Permanente Southern California to identify, prioritize, and solve problems related to quality and affordability. Its goal is to reduce unnecessary practice variation, improve affordability, and transform care.
- Research Scientist II626-564-3580
- Research Scientist III626-564-3997
- Research Scientist I626-564-3505
- Research Scientist I562-777-2670
- Research Scientist III626-564-3450
- Research Scientist III626-564-3935
- Research Scientist I626-590-6722