About Clinical Trials
We oversee clinical trials conducted in collaboration with industry, government agencies, and academic institutions. Our experience with clinical trials includes Phase II to Phase IV drug and biologics, and pilot, pivotal, and post-market device trials. We currently have more than 425 active studies in diverse therapeutic areas.
Our clinical trials investigators are dedicated practicing physicians from a wide range of therapeutic areas and subspecialties.
Head and neck (ENT)
Clinical trials programs
Kaiser Permanente Southern California leads or participates in several ongoing clinical trials programs.
– Cancer Clinical Trials Access Program (CCTAP)
– Infectious Disease Research Trials Program
– Surgical Radiation Oncology Clinical Trials Access Program (SROCTAP)
– Pediatric Oncology Research Group
– Bone Marrow Transplant Research
– Hepatology Research
If you’re interested in learning more about clinical trials at Kaiser Permanente Southern California, please contact: